Branded 5 Youth Entrepreneurship Conference is here!
May 2 & 3, Artscape Daniels Launchpad
Branded is all about giving young entrepreneurs real tools that can improve their marketing plans right away. Instead of teaching through workshops the Branded model is about hiring skilled young professionals to provide one-on-one and small group consulting to the young entrepreneurs. Branded aims to build the skills, marketing resources and networks of young entrepreneurs from Toronto’s priority neighbourhoods, focused on supporting African Canadian and Newcomer youth.
This is a free event for Black, newcomer and MVP youth entrepreneurs 18 to 29.
May 2, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm:
- Small group customized consultations on press kits, social media marketing, lean canvas business plan and how to pitch
- On-site photography studio for head-shots or product shots
- Keynote speaker and panel discussion
- Networking lunch n’ learn with business mentors
May 3, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm:
- Pitch contest, with top prize of $5,000. Deadline to apply is April 17, 2019.
- Branded 5th edition celebration and networking even
There is no other one day youth conference where you can get professional photos of your product shot and edited in the same day, coaching from marketing experts, meet business professionals from across the GTA, hear inspiring speakers and network with other young professionals.