Are you an early stage Canadian company that’s trying to reduce the environmental impact of the textile and/or apparel industries?
Pitch your business and you could win:
- $10,000 Cdn in prize money
- Advisory services from MaRS Catalyst Fund to position your business for future growth
- Advisory services from George Brown Fashion Exchange
Your business focuses on:
Examples: Reduce environmental impact, longer lasting products, bio-fabrics, textile tracing technology for supply chain transparency, textile recycling.
Examples: Reduction in water usage, detoxification of water streams, reduction in microplastics.
Examples: Reduce water and/or energy, new applications (e.g. lumber), reduction of life-cycle impact via new design processes, 3D technology, high-tech printing.
Examples: Innovations to handle textile waste, mechanical and chemical recycling technology, new product development from waste (textile or other material).
Criteria for application
You must be
- A Canadian business
- At entry level stage or idea stage (if far along in proof of concept)
- A technology or innovation (this is not a fashion design competition)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 30, 2018