Starter Company Plus Program
The Starter Company Plus Program provides an opportunity for eligible participants to get training, advice and mentoring to help them build a business. The program also provides an opportunity to apply for a grant to help start or grow a business.
What Are the Benefits?
Starter Company provides:
- Training focused on developing and managing their business.
- One-on-one advisory services and mentoring.
- Coworking space with access to computers, internet and meeting rooms.
- A grant of up to $3,500 to assist them in starting or growing their business.
Who Can Participate?
You can apply if you’re:
- 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- A Toronto resident or operating your business in Toronto.
- Not working full-time.
- Not in a full-time education program or returning to school.
- Not enrolled in other Provincial employment or self-employment related programs that include or do not include financial assistance.
How do I Apply?
To qualify for Starter Company Plus Program, applicants MUST attend a mandatory half-day information workshop before submitting their applications. The next available workshops are on:
For more information, click here!