Introduction to Valuation
Valuing early-stage companies is not rocket science.
In our online course, you’ll learn some qualitative, or subjective, methods for valuing companies, as well as the most frequently used quantitative, or objective models.
We’ll help you understand how valuation works for startups in different sectors like cleantech and health. Plus, walk through practical examples of how to do valuation calculations so you can do it on your own.
- When and why different valuation principles are used as a company grows
- Understand how early- and growth-stage companies are valued
- Learn the tools and methodologies to tackle valuation yourself
Valuation methods we cover:
- Venture Capital Method
- First Chicago Method
- Berkus Method
- Scorecard Method
- Use of Comparable Transactions
- The Role of Negotiation
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Method
With our online learning platform, this course is openly available on-demand and created for remote learning – from anywhere you choose.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE, CLICK HERE.