Ignite Capital – Start-Ups: $20,000 for your business!
Ignite Capital is thrilled to announce its 2015 Annual Competition. Ignite Capital is a non-profit organization founded to help aspiring Canadian entrepreneurs, who have limited access to startup financing, the opportunity to compete for up to $20,000 (combination of a $10,000 grant/$10,000 optional loan) and post mentorship support.
The selection process will include an initial application, which takes only 10 minutes to complete online. If approved, you will then be asked to submit your entrepreneurial story, business plan and financials by September 25th, 2015. Ignite Capital will short list the best entries who will participate in the third annual Ignite Capital Pitch-Off in November 2015 in front of a panel of business experts and entrepreneurs. Three winners will be chosen.
• For-profit, start-up businesses only (no freelance or contract based businesses)
• Business must be registered less than 5 years ago
• Categories include women, youth (18-29), and immigrants (10 years or less in Canada)
• Applicant has business related training/education
• Credit score must be 620 or LOWER; otherwise you must demonstrate proof of limited access to capital
• Qualified online applicants will be asked to submit a full business plan, a description of their entrepreneurial story and their credit report with the score
Award sponsors include: TD Canada Trust, APEX PR and Brightlane
For further information contact us: