Develop Your Entrepreneurial Skills at the New startGBC Co-Working Space
Welcome to the startGBC Collaboration Space!
Our dedicated collaborative co-working space is equipped to welcome you into an immersive applied learning environment that supports peer to peer connections and coaching. With 1200 sq. ft. of collaborative co-working space, GBC student entrepreneurs will have access to:
- Free co-working space open from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m.
- Meeting rooms available for financial/vendor/planning meetings
- technology enhanced space for presentations and video conferencing, bookable outside of standard hours
- Access to industry advisors/mentors
- 50% discount on all MaRs Ventures workshops
- Ontario Centres of Excellence OCEA/CLA registration
startGBC student entrepreneurs can:
- Learn: Attend free workshops both at George Brown College and supporting partners throughout Toronto
- Work: Bookable space for co-working, meetings and events
- Collaborate: Meet other entrepreneurs, students, advisors and mentors
Our role is to work with you, in partnership, to help you accelerate your growth and continue to develop your entrepreneurial mindset. Stay tuned for more information about the startGBC space offerings.