- This event has passed.
Web Presence Boot Camp
March 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm$25
Building a website is just the first step in marketing your business online. Many business owners mistakenly believe a website is all you need. In reality you need traffic!
In this workshop you’ll learn the various sources of traffic. And how to increase your web presence (and traffic!) through a combination of content, PPC Marketing, local business listings and basic SEO practices.
For instance, you’ll learn:
– What local online business directories to be in. For example Google My Business, Bing Places for Business, Yelp and other local business directories.
– How Pay Per Click advertising works and its benefits vs. SEO (Google and Bing will be covered)
– How you can leverage YouTube video advertising to increase your web presence.
– What is display advertising and targeting methods including Remarketing.
– Benefits and overview of Facebook Pay Per Click advertising.
– The importance of consistency in brand and message and how to bring it all together.
– Monitoring your web presence with Google Analytics and Google/Bing Webmaster tools.
– The importance of reviews and how to get them. Plus, how to manage negative reviews.
Finally, you will leave with a plan of where and how to market your business online. So as to maximize the potential traffic to your business through both paid and unpaid advertising.