- This event has passed.
The 5th Annual 2019 Fintech and Financing Conference and Expo
Pitch at FFCON19:Deadline to apply Friday, March 15 at 11:59PM
Exposure: Receive valuable promotion during online voting on your pitch. Plus there will be access to exclusive interview opportunities, media coverage and time with influential digital media personalities.
Funding: Fundraising isn’t usually fun. It’s ton of work and time consuming. Imagine being able to potentially raise funds with several different investors with just ONE pitch.
Connection: How often can you get in front of a room full of leading investors and industry experts? Take advantage of this gathering to make new connections, rekindle old ones, network and maybe even find some talent for your venture.
Recognition: Yes, there will also be some “hardware” for the top pitches including our inaugural People’s Choice Awards and Dragon’s Den Golden Tickets (TBD).
The Dates you Need to Know
- February 13: Pitch applications are OPEN and online voting for selected pitches begins
- March 15: Your application deadline is Friday, March 15 at 11:59PM ET. Shortlisted companies will be featured for online voting.
- March 29: Online voting deadline: Friday, March 29 at 11:59PM ET
- March 31: Pitching finalists announced
- April 4: Live pitching, judging and award sessions (times TBD)
A few tips
- You should be able to demonstrate your core mission, product and or idea designed to solve a unique problem.
- You also need to demonstrate, measurable success in target outcome areas.
- You will also be expected to show your operational history including existing customers and revenue OR another form of successful product validation.
- How about that business model? We need to see an understanding of operational, financial and strategic plans.
- And last but not least, your management/officers and directors need to provide some evidence of relevant expertise in your space.
The fine print
At the FFCON19 pitch competition we have a preference for high growth early-stage companies with FEARLESS leadership teams and innovative business models
The competition is open to Canadian AND international companies
You need to have been operating for a minimum of six (6) months. Pre and post-revenue companies are welcome to apply.
This should go without saying, but we will only accept one application per venture
You are responsible for your own travel expenses to and from the event.
The winning submissions will be contacted on a rolling basis. If your company is selected, your company will be given an opportunity to pitch (format: 5 min pitch followed by Q&A) to a qualified investor judging panel and summit attendees.
Remember, your deadline is: FRIDAY MARCH 15, 11:59PM EST
And all companies selected to pitch will receive complimentary registration to FFCON19.