- This event has passed.
The 2018 Student Entrepreneur Competition is Here!!
November 22, 2018
Deadline to nominate a student is November 22nd, 2018
The 2018 student entrepreneur competition is here!!To celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit of young Canadians, Enactus Canada runs the Student Entrepreneur National Competition, proudly presented by HSBC Bank Canada. The Student Entrepreneur National Competition enhances the success of full-time students operating businesses, who are creating jobs and advancing the Canadian economy.
This past year alone, Enactus Canada student entrepreneurs and their business ventures have employed 351 people and generated $2.4 million in revenue.
Every year, student entrepreneurs present their businesses to panels of Canada’s industry leaders in national competitions in order to be named Student Entrepreneur National Champion.
- Finalists will receive complimentary lodging and travel to attend the Enactus Canada National Exposition
- The Student Entrepreneur National Champion will receive a $10,000 cash prize
- The Student Entrepreneur National Runner-Up will receive a $4,000 cash prize
- The Student Entrepreneur National Second Runner-Up will receive a $2,000 cash prize
- Enactus Canada pursues local and national media coverage for each finalist and national champion