All Events › Social Media Boot Camp
Social Media Boot Camp
July 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm$25
Not understanding how to use social media effectively for your business can leave you overwhelmed and ultimately hurt your bottom line as your potential clients easily find your competitors. Knowing how to leverage the power of social media will help you grow your client base, increase profits and cut down the marketing cost. During this workshop, you will learn:
- Tips to pick the right social media platform for your business
- How to set up and optimize social media profiles
- Strategic best practices for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Insider tricks to building social media following and growing your community
- Creating a content strategy for social media
- Tools for managing profiles and content… to save you time and energy
By attending this seminar, you will understand how to build an engaging and profitable social media presence for your business while saving large amount of time and energy you would otherwise waste figuring things out on your own.
Silvia Pencak is a CEO and Founder of an Oakville based boutique style change management consulting company Powerful Life Consulting. She personally uses social media to grow her own business, sell services and engage with clients. Thanks to the power of social media, her business landed both, local and global clients. Over the past 8 years Silvia helped thousands of small businesses and nonprofit organizations around the globe to build more engaging and profitable presence on social media. When she’s not busy inspiring audiences, Silvia enjoys life with her husband and two daughters or is planning her next adventure. You can connect with Silvia at www.SilviaPencak.com or on Twitter at @SilviaPencak.
- Toronto City Hall
100 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M5H 2N2 Canada + Google Map