All Events › Social Innovation Challenge Toronto – 2016
- This event has passed.
Social Innovation Challenge Toronto – 2016
May 6, 2016 @ 8:00 am - May 7, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$5
Social Innovation Challenge is a unique opportunity that brings together change makers, mentors, and funders all focused on bettering society. Ideas should focus on one or more of the following areas: economic, social, environmental and spiritual.
Make your dream a reality. Now is the time to share your idea, develop your concept, discover new partners, and compete for a chance to win start up funding.
- 1st Place – $2,000 cash from United Church of Canada Foundation, $2,500 website from XOD Media, a Datawind tablet, $1,200 worth of legal templates from Clausehound, $500 value social media course from CanadaHelps.org, business coaching
- 2nd Place – $1,500 cash from United Church of Canada Foundation, a Datawind tablet, business coaching
- 3rd Place – $1,000 cash from United Church of Canada Foundation, a Datawind tablet, business coaching
- People’s Choice – $500 cash from United Church of Canada Foundation, business coaching
- Quadruple Bottom Line Award – $1,000 cash from Glenco Foundation, business coaching
- The United Church of Canada’s EDGE Network
- Waterfront Campus
51 Dockside Dr
Toronto, ON M5A 1B6 Canada + Google Map