- This event has passed.
Pitch Pitch! Positive Impact
The deadline to launch your project is: February 12, 2019. This month’s theme is Positive Impact!
All entrepreneurs, not-for-profits, and businesses with a project/product/service with a positive social or environmental impact are encouraged to apply.
On February 12, 2019, Ulule’s Pitch Pitch initiative, supported by the Center for Social Innovation, will empower all projects with a positive impact! A unique opportunity for Toronto project owners to collect funds through crowdfunding and get extra exposure by pitching their project to the crowd!
Each month, Ulule puts the spotlight on creators, makers, and entrepreneurs who need to fund their campaigns with our Pitch Pitch nights in various cities around the world!
Participate in this Pitch Pitch if you seek fundings and exposure for a project that has a positive impact, on society, on the community or on the environment. Participants will receive:
- Specialized coaching to prepare your crowdfunding campaign
- A workshop to help you create your Ulule page and launch strategy
- The opportunity to pitch your project in front of a crowd, at the Centre for Social Innovation, during a fun-filled night dedicated to projects with a positive impact
- The chance to promote your project / showcase your creations to the crowd at the event in a dedicated booth
- Exposure on our dedicated event page during the Pitch Pitch night
- The possibility to win extra grants