- This event has passed.
Osgoode Venture Capital Information Session
July 28, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
The Digital Media and Gaming Incubator at George Brown College is teaming up with the Osgoode Venture Capital (OVC) Clinical Project in order to provide free legal services to local entrepreneurs.
OVC clients will be entrepreneurs who are referred to the clinic by incubator partners.
Summary of the Osgoode Venture Capital Information Session:
– This is a pro bono legal clinic that provides free legal services to local entrepreneurs
– Legal services will be provided by law students at Osgoode Hall Law School who are supervised by lawyers at Wildeboer Dellelce LLP
– Deadline for applications for the 2015/16 academic year is August 14, 2015. Spots are limited!
– Legal services may be provided between September 14, 2015 to April 1, 2016
Sample Services Offered:
– Forming the startup
– Review of non-disclosure agreements
– Review of waivers
– Drafting and review of independent contractor agreements
– Drafting of shareholders agreements
– Drafting and maintenance of Corporate Minute Books
Please rsvp by July 24 to email@example.com – feel free to share this event with other students/entrepreneurs.
Look forward to seeing you on July 28!