- This event has passed.
New Women Entrepreneurship Fund
The Government of Canada has launched the new Women Entrepreneurship Fund to support women-owned and women-led businesses.
- The fund will invest $20M over two years to help women-owned and women-led businesses grow and reach export markets.
- It will provide successful applicants with up to $100k in grant funding (non-repayable contributions) to grow their existing businesses.
- Eligible applicants must be for-profit, SMEs (up to 499 employees), and have been in operation for a minimum of two years.
- Eligible activities include: Supporting the pursuit of market opportunities abroad; Supporting scale-up, expansion, and growth; and other activities in line with the fund’s objectives.
- The deadline to apply is Nov. 15, Apply Now!