- This event has passed.
3D Modelling with Fusion
August 6 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Alex from Launchpad will demonstrate the basics of the design workspace in Fusion 360 and answer questions from participants while creating 3D models from real objects and technical drawings!
You Will Learn
– How to access Fusion 360 at home.
– How to navigate and orient objects within the workspace, use the view cube, create sketches on planes and create reference geometry from existing features.
– How to create 2D sketches and apply dimensions.
– How to project reference images onto sketch planes and calibrate them to scale.
– Use the extrude, revolve, sweep and loft commands to create 3D geometry.
Alex is a senior studio technician in the digital fabrication, woodworking and electronics studios at Launchpad and a multi-disciplinary fabricator of tcotchkes and bric-a-brac across a wide spectrum of usefulness. He studied engineering technology at George Brown and art at Brock University.
Date: August 6, 2020
Time: 3:00–4:00 p.m. EST