- This event has passed.
August 2 @ 8:00 am - August 14 @ 11:30 pmFree
The Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursaries are available to both emerging creatives and those already in businesses that they are seeking to grow! They are focused on providing support to creatives who are engaged in the creative disciplines of:
– Textiles & Fashion
– Fine Metals & Jewellery
– Digital Fabrication & Electronics
– Design (Graphic, Architectural, Interior, etc.)
– Music Production
– Film & Video Production
– Digital Media
The program offers a limited number of 6-month launchpad bursaries that include:
– A vibrant, collaborative community of fellow designers, creators, artists and makers
– Launchpad learning classes on topics such as financial literacy, fundraising, creative thinking, activism, allyship, accessing government supports, running a small business, marketing, and shifting your mindset
– Wellness events and programming focused on physical and mental well-being
– One-on-one coaching with industry leaders
– The Launchpad co-working space, computer lab, and five creative studios
– They will fund up to 10 programming ideas from bursary recipients
– They are offering credits to their digital media labs (recording studio, vfx studio, editing suites and photography studio) for 50 individuals in the bursary cohort
For those interested in being considered for this opportunity, please indicate your interest and for what purposes in your application!
For full entry details and to apply for a Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursary, please click below to complete and submit the submittable form by 12:00pm on Monday, August 17, 2020!