October 13 @ 11:00 am - November 14 @ 3:00 pm
ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER GENESYS HACKATHON?
Teams should be constructed of 3 or less. There are a limited number of spots available for this event (cap of 20 teams). We are expecting a large number of applicants to register, and will be going through a selection process of identifying and vetting qualified participants by using a screening system.
You and your team will receive an email about 3 weeks prior to the event letting you know if you have been accepted to participant based on our selection process. If you have been selected, you will be provided more information about the theme of the Hackathon.
We will be taking photos and recording parts of the event to share the experience with the community. By entering the venue, you are allowing us to post and share the photos taken (unless you have notified us prior to the event).
QUESTIONS? EMAIL: TorontoEvents@genesys.com
Theme of Hackathon
All Participants will Receive:
- Opportunity to create something amazing
- Two days of Hacking
- Generous amount of food and drinks
- Opportunity to win various prizes
- SWAG bag
You will need to bring your own laptop
- First Place: Microsoft Surface Go
- Second Place: Parrot Mambo FPV Quadcopter Drone with Camera
- Third Place: Google Home Mini
Note: the number of prizes depend on the number of members in your team. Each team member will receive ONE of the respective prizes.
- 11:00 – 11:30 AM – Registration
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM – Introduction & Training
- 12:30 PM – Hacking Starts
- 2:30 PM – Lunch
- 8:00 PM – Dinner
- 7:00 AM – Breakfast
- 12:00 PM – Lunch
- 12:30 PM – Hacking Ends
- 12:30 – 2:30 PM – Presentations / Judging
- 2:30 – 3:00 PM – Judges Deliberate
- 3 PM – Top 3 teams announced