Funding Boot Camp
July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This interactive discussion will help you to understand the funding options that may be a fit for your small business.
The session will give an overview of:
– Funding myths
– Understanding how much funding is really required to start the business
– Your financial contributions to the business
– Microloans and Business Loan Programs
– Other business funding options
– Sources to further your research
This session is designed as a start in identifying possible funding options for your business. It provides a brief overview, and will be a good start to further research into the subject.
If you require accommodation, please notify us by email at least 4 weeks before the event date at email@example.com
To cancel the accommodation, we require 5 business days’ notice before the event date.