- This event has passed.
Foodbytes! Pitch Competition
Rabobank Group is a global financial services leader providing wholesale and retail banking, leasing, and real estate services in more than 40 countries worldwide. Rabobank is one of the world’s largest banks with over $750 billion in assets. In the Americas, Rabobank is a premier bank to the food, agribusiness and beverage industry, providing sector expertise, strategic counsel and tailored financial solutions to clients across the entire food value chain. We know that sustainability and innovation are critical in promoting a thriving food and ag industry that will feed growing global populations for years to come, which is a key focus of our Banking for Food strategy.
- Business Model / Scalability: Company is addressing their revenue model, competitors, how to scale, customer acquisition and cost base. Company knows its margins and how it can improve as it scales. High growth market opportunity
- Product / Technology: Product/service has a competitive advantage and high barriers to entry
- Customers / Traction: Team is on track or building a successful business and is building something that consumers or the industry needs / wants. They understand their consumer or users’ needs. Team has done research to evaluate competitive landscape and has validated a need
- Sustainability / Social Good: Concept is focused on the triple bottom line: people, profit and planet
- Innovation & Impact: Concept is a game-changing approach to solving a problem or gap in the market that could have major impact at scale
What Does Pitching Entail?
- Get one-on-one access to industry experts on funding, PR, branding, consumer trends, legal, distribution and more during the Mentor and Rehearsal day on Feb 28 (highly recommended for two members to attend)
- Attend VIP Cocktails with top investors, executives and media in the evening on Feb 28
- Pitch to an audience of investors, industry leaders, media and entrepreneurs
- Have dedicated display space to showcase your product or service
- Be in the running to win the People’s Choice, Judges’ Choice or Highly Commended Award
- Join an alumni network of 170+ cutting edge startups
- Get to know the 2017 FoodBytes! winners in this video or check out the pitches from past FoodBytes! here
DEADLINE TO APPLY: MARCH 11, 2018
If you’d like to learn more about FoodBytes! and how you can apply, click here!