- This event has passed.
2020 Fintech & Financing Conference
July 9 @ 1:30 pm - August 4 @ 4:30 pm$151
2020 FINTECH & FINANCING CONFERENCE AND EXPO (FFCON20 DIGITAL)
The National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada (NCFA) and Toronto Finance International (TFI) are delighted to co-present the 6th annual 2020 Fintech & Financing Conference and Expo (#FFCON20) taking place July 9 – Aug 27, 2020 online, in an exciting digital format!
With finance and fintech touching virtually every business and entity of people’s lives, FFCON20 draws national and global participation from high-growth startups and leading industry experts across fintech sectors such as digital banking, peer to peer finance, AI, capital markets, wealth management, payments, crypto and blockchain.
The conference facilitates thought-provoking and relevant discussions, lively debates and prime networking opportunities between innovative startups, investors, financial institutions, government and major industry stakeholders, all in one place.
We invite you to join us at the intersection of fintech innovation, capital and financial services.
“Motivation is the catalyzing ingredient for every successful innovation. The same is true for learning.” Clayton Christensen
FFCON20 DIGITAL | JULY 9 – AUG 27, 2020
WEEK 1 KICKOFF: Thursday, July 9, 2020 from 1:30 – 4:30 PM EST
WEEK 2: Thursday, July 16, 2020 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
WEEK 3: Thursday, July 23, 2020 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
WEEK 4: Thursday, July 30, 2020 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
WEEK 5: Thursday, August 6, 2020 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
WEEK 6: Thursday, August 13, 2020 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
WEEK 7: Thursday, August 20, 2020 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
WEEK 8 FINAL: Thursday, August 27, 2020 from 2:00 – 4:30 PM EST
FORMAT OF 8 WEEKLY 2 HOUR SESSIONS – EVERY THURSDAY
- 90 minutes content, presentations, expert discussions, interviews, surprises!
- 30 minutes Pitching, meetings and networking
- + BONUS content and special guests!
REGISTRATION AND TICKET TYPES
- STANDARD $125: Attendee participation in all 8 weekly sessions
- EBOOTH $295: 8 Week EBooth + All Access Pass
- PITCH (Limited avail) $495: Fintech Draft Pitch + 8 Week EBooth + All Access Pass
* SAVE 30% UNTIL JUN 30 on Standard and Ebooth tickets with code = FFCON_RELAUNCH
*prices exclude HST and eventbrite platform fees
FFCON20 DIGITAL: WEEKLY THEMES (Agenda)
- JUL 9: FFCON20 KICKOFF | SCALING FINTECH FUNDING, INNOVATION & COMPETITION
- JUL 16: “DIGITAL BANKING / OPEN X / FUTURE OF PAYTECH
- JUL 23: SUSTAINABLE FINANCE
- JUL 30: LEADERSHIP & ADAPTABILITY
- AUG 6: DIGITAL IDENTITY AND CONVERGENCE MARKETPLACES
- AUG 13: CURRENCY WARS & THE RISE OF DEFI
- AUG 20: AI IN FINTECH: BIASED AND IN NEED OF REGULATION?
- AUG 27: BIGGEST DEBATES IN FINTECH – RATED X | FFCON20 CLOSE
EMERGING FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES & FINANCING TOPICS
- TECHNOLOGY: fintech, blockchain, digital and open banking, AI/data/ML, IoT, security tokens, digital assets, peer to peer, decentralized finance, governance, nextgen tech you need to plan for
- FUNDING: innovation, private vs public, global markets, bootstrap, small business, new funding models and hybrids
- INNOVATION: national fintech strategy, regulation, exporting, culture, leadership, productivity, risk mitigation
DELEGATES AND PARTICIPANTS
- Founders, experts, leaders & decision makers in emerging financial technologies, blockchain, AI, digital finance, online communities, social impact and alternative finance sectors (eg ESG)
- Start-ups/scale-ups interested in raising capital and showcasing innovative products;
- Investors – early stage VCs, accredited, retail, fund managers and corporate investors actively seeking to invest and create value with leading and emerging start-ups;
- Advisors in Tech, business and innovation development groups, dealers, funding portals, EMDs;
- Financial institutions interested in fintech partnerships, investment, staying current with trends;
- Media, government and academic hubs involved in small business incubation, entrepreneurship and innovation. Regulators looking to educate the markets and engage community.
- Participants engaged in FFCON20 challenges and competitions
“Dynamic. The breadth of information was fantastic!”
“The diversity of the crowd was the best. Had a great time, met several great contacts and learned tons!”
“Good participation from industry, interest groups and regulators.”
“I enjoyed the debate discussion panels and getting their real thoughts and viewpoints.”
Full refund less eventbrite service fee is available for tickets purchased before June 21, 2020 @11:59PM EST. After only transfers and credit for future conferences and applicable services are possible. Thank you.