- This event has passed.
Female Founders Competition
September 30, 2018
Top applicants from across North America, Europe and Israel will compete in a live pitch competition*, with 2 winners selected from the global entrants.
- Helping high-potential female founders developing enterprise technology solutions gain access to capital.
- Submissions will be accepted from across North America, Europe and Israel.
- The 2 winning startups will each receive a $2,000,000 USD investment, with a total prize pool valued at $4,651,500 USD.
The prizes will be:
Two (2) Grand Prizes.
Each winning company will receive:
- $2M of funding from a combination of M12 and each VC Partner (pursuant to due-diligence and agreement between parties). See additional prize terms and conditions below.
- Up to $250K in Azure credits for use over 2 years, and 100 Office 365 E3 licenses for use over 2 years (Approximate Retail Value $72,000).
The total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes: $4,651,500. All amounts in USD.
In order to qualify for the competition, companies must meet the requirements in the official rules.
- You must be a company legally incorporated or registered a business in North America, Europe or Israel.
- At least one (1) founder/operator of each company must identify as female and be a legal resident 18 years of age or older in the region in which they are participating within.
- Your company must currently offer or intend to release a product, service, or platform which solves a critical business problem; such a product must be based on a model developed by the company, and/or be built with data obtained/generated by the company or a 3rd party.
- Your company has raised no more than $4,000,000 USD (equity or loan) or equivalent amount using foreign exchange rates as of day of application.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: September 30, 2018