Early Stage Entrepreneurship Incubator Powered by Google
February 11 @ 8:00 am - March 16 @ 5:00 pm$49
Parkdale Centre for Innovation, an incubator focused on inclusion and equity, announces that applications are now open for the Early Stage Entrepreneurship Program powered by Google.org.
At Parkdale Centre, the Early Stage Entrepreneurship program focuses on providing business frameworks and entrepreneurship skills to founders looking to start and grow their business.
The full program is 12 weeks, where participants meet once a week, with an option to co-work throughout the week, create a roadmap, access mentorship and become part of a supportive network.
Google.org’s Community Grant will support Parkdale Centre’s Early Stage Entrepreneurship Program during the Winter and Spring cohorts of 2020. The 12-week program will offer 30 professionals and entrepreneurs the opportunity to build a roadmap for their project, business, or startup, and will help to provide access to Parkdale member benefits, including program participation, advising, mentorship and networking.
At the end of the program, successful participants will be invited to Parkdale Centre’s Startup Accelerator, to scale their projects through a network of advisors, partners, and investors.
Early Stage Pre-Seed Startups:
– Start your business, standardize your operations and build a 2019 road-map for your goals.
– Start validating your metrics quickly with weekly check-ins to support you and help you focus.
– You have to execute on short-term milestones. Stay on track with consistent workshops & mentorship.
– Set targets of 50k, 100k, 250k, 500k, 1M. Guided by curriculum, driven by you, this is a 12 week intensive program dependent on your goals and commitments.
– Join a community and network of entrepreneurs and professionals.
– Business Development
– Account Management
– Digital Literacy
– Learn Growth Tools
– Friday and Saturday afternoons during the day in 2020
Applications open now.