- This event has passed.
Canadian Crowdfunding Summit 2016
March 3, 2016 @ 7:30 am - 5:50 pm$275
Showcase & Pitch Your Startup at the 2nd Annual 2016
Canadian Crowdfunding Summit #CCS2016
Are you a high growth SME or non-profit seeking maximum reach and opportunity?
The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) is offering a chance to participate and showcase/pitch/demo your company to leading financiers and summit attendees at the 2nd Annual 2016 CANADIAN CROWDFUNDING SUMMIT on Thursday, March 3, 2016 at MaRS Discovery in Toronto.
The deadline for applications is Friday, February 5, 2016, no later than 5pm EST
• Gain invaluable experience by pitching in front of leading investors, mentors, crowdfunding enthusiasts, key startup ecosystem participants and potential customers and partners
• A chance to win exclusive prizes from summit sponsors (details TBA)
• A chance to get exclusive interviews, media coverage and time with influential bloggers
• Opportunity to receive a mentor session hosted by a leading summit sponsor
• Receive valuable promotion as a participating summit pitcher for you and your company
• Chance to WIN a FREE Ticket Registration (value $395) to the full day Summit to network with crowdfunding industry experts and learn funding tips & best practices
Application Instructions (clickable links below)
If you have any questions please email email@example.com. GOOD LUCK! We look forward to reviewing your application and supporting the growth of your venture.
About the 2016 Canadian Crowdfunding Summit (#CCS2016)
Join us at the Foremost Destination for Leaders in the Canadian Crowdfunding Economy: the 2nd annual 2016 Canadian Crowdfunding Summit attracts Canadian and international thought leaders, experts and participants in the booming crowdfunding industry. The #CCS2016 full-day educational summit will feature high profile keynote speakers, panel discussions, workshops, entrepreneurial pitches, mentor sessions and exhibitor tables featuring leading crowdfunding platforms and service providers. The program will cover all emerging topics in crowdfunding, alternative finance and earlystage financing including: equity crowdfunding; debt, lending, and P2P; fintech disruption; rewards and presale; social impact crowdfunding and alternative finance models.
* Volunteer opportunity:
We are looking for experienced volunteers to lend a hand with logistics on the event day. Interested? Please click here to apply.