- This event has passed.
Branded 2018 Youth Entrepreneurship Conference
May 4 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Registration is now open for the Branded 2018 Youth Entrepreneurship Conference, taking place on Friday May 4, at Toronto City Hall as part of Youth Week Toronto.
The Branded Pitch Conference application deadline is April 13, 2018.
The Branded 2018 Youth Entrepreneurship Conference features:
- Keynote speaker Byron Kent Wong, Managing Director of ZERO11ZERO, an award winning and Emmy-nominated company whose clients and collaborators have included Nike, Giorgio Armani, the Toronto Raptors, Kanye West, HBO and many more.
- MC Femi Lawson (aka Baba Femi, aka Mr Tantalizer), youth entrepreneur, social media personality and musician
- The Branded Pitch Contest, where shortlisted applicants will pitch their business idea to an expert panel of judges for a top prize of $5,000
- An on-site photography studio, where attendees can get head shots and product shots
- One-to-one consultations on: Social Media Marketing; LEAN Canvas Business Model; Developing a Press Kit; and Million Dollar Pitch
- Lunch n’ Link, where attendees participate in networking activities with a diverse and highly-skilled group of business mentors
Branded builds the skills, marketing resources and networks of young entrepreneurs from Toronto’s Neighborhoods Improvement Areas, focused on supporting African Canadian and Newcomer youth.
For more information on Youth Week Toronto, kicking off on April 30 at Nathan Phillips square with events taking place May 1 to 7, visit: www.toronto.ca/youth or follow #YouthWeekTO, @youth.toronto on Instagram and @YouthToronto on Twitter.
The Branded 2018 Youth Entrepreneurship Conference is organized by: Access Alliance Community Health Centre; CEE Centre for Young Black Professionals; the City of Toronto – Toronto Youth Equity Strategy; LAMP Community Health Centre; 9 Systems Inc; Toronto Arts Foundation – Neighbourhood Arts Network; Toronto Community Housing, and; Trotman Communications.