- This event has passed.
BITS: Boot Camp
July 18 @ 2:00 pm - August 4 @ 5:00 pmFree
- Hands-on business training where you will explore such areas as business planning, marketing and sales, accounting, and start-up funding and financing.
- Individual, personalized support from mentors
- Opportunities to network with guest speakers and industry experts
- Tailored feedback to refine and structure your business plan
- Access to BITS Bucks $5,000 Micro Finance Program
WHAT OTHERS SAY
“The BITS Business Boot Camp forces you to get very real about your business ideas (and life in general). For me, I gained clarity on what I needed to work on in my personal life (finances, work-life balance) in order to really see my business grow and be successful. It challenged me to think bigger than having a side hustle. My mentor Rahim was awesome, a great communicator, resourceful and super supportive. The entire team wants you to win and encourages you to share your ideas and growth, removing any hang ups about playing and feeling small. Highly recommended for budding entrepreneurs needing guidance and clarity on their next steps.” – Telisha, BITS Boot Camp participant, 2017
“Business is the Streets was an amazing experience and growth opportunity for me. I loved being alongside fellow entrepreneurs and mentors who I could relate to and who could relate to me. I was pushed to think smarter about my business but to also be realistic. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is trying to start, build or grow your business.” – Celia, BITS Boot Camp participant, 2017
IS THIS PROGRAM FOR YOU?
Have a feasible and/or tested business idea in place, or you currently operate a business that needs better structuring
Meet the following criteria:
- Are aged between 18 to 34
- Are a permanent resident of Canada or a Canadian citizen
- Have a personal net income of less than $35,000 per year