- This event has passed.
Black Arts & Innovation Expo 2019
February 21, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm25$
Thursday 21st February 2019
In 2015, Excelovate and First Book Canada partnered with leading corporations, entrepreneurs, artists and innovators to deliver a one-day event that promoted diversity and inspired excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM).
The Black Arts & Innovation Expo (BAIE) is now Five (5) Years Old and this remarkable milestone will be celebrated on February 21st, 2019 in the heart of Toronto’s Financial District at Arcadian Court.
This one-of-a-kind event defines a new way of celebrating Black History Month with focused attention placed on the remarkable achievements of tomorrow’s legends. Highlights of the #BAIE2019 include:
- Celebrate 5 exceptional students as they receive Scholarships of $5000 each
- Vote real-time for your favourite business idea and help 1 remarkable entrepreneur win a $10,000 Business Grant
- Connect with industry-leading companies that are actively hiring diverse talent for STEAM roles
- Discover 20+ unique artists and groundbreaking innovators that will exhibit their extraordinary creations at #BAIE2019
- Experience career-boosting onsite activations that will elevate you to ‘NEXT LEVEL’ status
- Engage in a thought-provoking panel discussion moderated by award-winning journalist and author, Dalton Higgins
- Enjoy live performances, complimentary food tastings, a luxurious silent auction, flash raffles/draws and a one-of-a-kind futuristic Robotic Play Zone
Get your $25 ticket to the 5th annual BAIE event to experience excellence and the ‘art of the possible’ in ways you never thought possible. Don’t wait too long as the past two years have sold out early.
Location: Arcadian Court @ 401 Bay Street, Simpson Tower: 8th Floor (Toronto Business District)
Time: 11:00am to 7:00pm
Contact: 647.914.5553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a Scholarship or Business Grant and receive the award at our #BAIE2019 event, click the links below: